The Facilities Includes :
- State of the art facilities with Pentium system networked with powerful Intel Xeon duel processor server.
- Campus wide networking and 24 hours Internet with 4 mbps R.F.link Bandwidth.
- Fully automated centrally air- conditioned library with excellent collection.
- Digital Library to access thousands of journals and references.
- Fully air-conditioned Seminar halls with multimedia facilities.
- Video lectures and modem teaching aids.
- Excellent sports facilities including Indoor Stadium.
- Transport facility from all points of Coimbatore, Tirupur and surrounding places.
The Tamilnadu School of Architecture is situated in picturesque surrounding, abutting NH47 (Salem-Cochin) in Karumathampatti, 30km from the industrial city of Coimbatore, and 20km from the textile center of Tirupur and 10km from the temple town of Avinashi. The College campus has transformed itself favorably to nature a multi-cultural, multi-layer community in perfect harmony.